The Pennridge Music Association is once again offering you the opportunity to purchase advertising space for your business in our Annual Event Program Ad Book to target our local community. Your advertisement in this book will not only highlight your business, but also show your support to our music students in the Pennridge School District.
Supporting our school music students in pursuit of their educational music goals is always a positive impact for you in the community. Your support will help provide our students with funds that allow them to participate throughout their seasons. Your ads will be placed alongside personal family ads and Marching Rams band photos, strategically placed throughout the book to ensure great exposure on all pages.
The Ad Book is distributed to our audiences at three high profile events:
- The Annual Spectrum of Sound Marching Band Competition (fall)
- The Indoor Color Guard & Drum-line Show (spring)
- Jazz on the Ridge performances
These events draw large groups of spectators from the entire Bucks and Montgomery County areas.
Below you will find forms for both business and personal use. Any questions from students or potential businesses can be directed to Mrs. Reed. She can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Ad Book form – click here : This form is used for personal advertisements.
- Business Ad Book form – click here : This form is used for business advertisements.
- Business Ad Introductory letter – click here : This letter outlines benefits of the business advertisement above.
Below you will find past examples of previous Ad Books